Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rooney Out but Valencia on Fire for United

Even the strongest Scottish ogres damage hamstrings sometimesWayne Rooney is doubtful for United's match Saturday against Aston Villa with a sinew problem. He did not feature today in the Champions League against Wolfsburg.And patch United hit a large defensive trauma crisis, I conceive the loss of Rooney for a mettlesome or digit is not the modify of the world...As I mentioned last week, I am rattling broad on Antonio metropolis at the moment. And patch his price tag (8M) haw counsel whatever Fantasy Premier League managers, I conceive he is playing at a crowning take correct now. With Rooney out, countenance for metropolis to move swing forward even greater impact into United's attack.No saucer in lauding metropolis all over again or making a statistical housing for his inclusion, but I'll meet copy and adhesive what I wrote last hebdomad when I included him as a cover and also place him in the gameweek 15 best squad (a superbly predicted midfield if I haw feature so myself which saw Valencia, Bowyer, and Milner all star):"Valencia was playing the mettlesome at a higher equipment than anyone else on the pitch - he's meet so fast. I conceive he could be important against West Ham - so metropolis is a stud"Valencia proved me correct - as he place up 12 vision points against West Ham, and though he is exclusive 4% owned I conceive he module be a brawny vision entertainer from here on discover for United. David Dunn and Andy philosopher haw be 2M cheaper and performing at a higher take this flavour from a points per mettlesome perspective, but I conceive metropolis offers more at this precise moment. He definitely offers more correct today than similarly priced and much more favourite options Benayoun (10% owned) and Barry (10% owned).So, Rooney is most belike discover on Saturday - but module you be transferring a certain Ecuadorian in to pick up whatever United offensive points?

No comments:

Post a Comment