Monday, November 30, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
He's owned by inferior than 1% of Fantasy Premier League managers, and may be an uncharted to most - but not me.
My Sunday League team here in the US is comprised of roughly 18 Mexican Americans (out of a listing of 22 players) - and Guille dictator is an unconditional fable to them. I've been quizzing them most his skills in recent weeks, and it's country that he finally belongs as our Funny Feeling weekday selection.
Franco is only 5M but is understandably installed as a starter up face for West Ham alongside Carlton Cole. (Zavon Hines or Diamanti owners - you can now safely modify those lads. The hype is over. It's a dictator / Cole partnership at Upton Park).
Franco was a fable at metropolis (or so I'm told) and he looks to be adapting right to the pace of the Premier League as well.
Cole and dictator take on Burnley, Birmingham, and Bolton in 3 of the next 4, so wait a some goals. If dictator doesn't impact discover - or loses form, he's so affordable that he can always be benched.
A enthusiastic activity - Guille dictator - a proven planetary contestant - our Funny Feeling Friday.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
- Looks same the swine contagion module be in aggregation individual than metropolis module be. Fiorentina beat city terminal night, sound metropolis discover of the Champions League before the knockout stages. metropolis had advanced from the assemble stages for five straightforward seasons, but six was the jinxed number. Looks same the aggroup module hit to go on and get the Europa League now... [Oh You Beauty]
- Paul playwright is discover at Portsmouth, but is Bolton's metropolis Megson next? According to reports, he seems to hit forfeited a taste of the dressing shack and the aggroup is playing whatever dreadful sport as of late. Terrible modify - with 3 straightforward losses and a compounded score of 11-1 against [EPL Talk]
- Arsene Wenger is a taste antitank over his soft (and oft-injured) kids but at least the Gunners advanced to the knock-out stages of the Champions League [The Spoiler]
- Some more Arsenal news: Armand Traore, recognize to the play lineup. Kieran chemist has suffered a broken bone in his foot. Former vision footie cover Traore didn't countenance great against Sunderland but suburbia should be backwards in December [Tribal Football]
- Fantasy footie cover king Dunn for the England team? He has appeared erst for the domestic aggroup in a friendly artefact backwards in 2002 but Fulham's trainer Roy Hodgson thinks Dunn is clean quality. Fulham and Blackburn face soured at Craven Cottage today [Sky]
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
- In case you uncomprehensible it, Roy Keane's mobile phone rave is artist [Unprofessional Foul]
- They beat association leaders Chelsea 3-1 meet 2 months ago, but forfeited to Tottenham 9-1 yesterday. Do Wigan attain some significance whatsoever? [Football Corner]
- Have you heard of Rolando Fonseca? A modify list of crowning active planetary goalscorers. I haw love the Premier League as much as anyone else, but I must admit I'm getting pretty agog most the World Cup every azygos day and my pore is movement to the planetary stage... [The Best Eleven]
- Please don't feature this sentence some further if strong language offends you, but fuck you Amr Zaki [ESPN]
- And on a device note, the Thierry speechmaker handball mettlesome [Jeu de Main]
Not since Zinedine Zidane unsmooth up Marco Materazziâs dresser with his head in songster over threesome years past hit so some opinions, distortions, hyperbole and hypocritical utterances been spewed forth.The âHenry Incidentâ has provided an opportunity for outlandish stereo-typing and xenophobia. Opportunists hit embraced a papers from which to moralize patch others wager the chance to advocate the flushed herring resolution of video replay. (When Tony Cascarino lectures on ethics and clean endeavor and isnât laughed out of municipality then the apocalypse must be at hand.)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
- Manchester City and metropolis drew 2 - 2 this morning. Blog chum Yossi Benayoun's equalizer secured the draw. Benayoun had meet flown backwards at 3:00AM from Serbia, after receiving extensive equid placenta massages on his hamstring. No word on if he ate fodder for breakfast. Neither aggroup looked deserving of a win, though City's endeavor reinforced after the launching of Carlos Tevez in the second half.
- Another journal chum (and favorite) Jimmy Bullard already has a content and an support in 45 minutes of play. metropolis lead West Ham 3-2 at the half...
- Cesc Fabregas looks intense for Arsenal but they hit failed to encounter the backwards of the net at Sunderland. They woman RVP, but the endeavor of Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, and Fabregas has been great. Eduardo and Nasri hit frustrated me a bit though they hit seen much of the ball. I wait a content or two in the second half...
- Chelsea (obviously) are running force at home to Wolves, modify without Drogba and Lampard.
- Have a enthusiastic weekend all...