Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fantasy Premier League Blog Readers: Do you Watch?

I've been wondering this for quite a some months now and am eventually getting around to bill this enquiry up. I adopt (since you are here) that you endeavor fantasy football. We hit tens of thousands of visitors per month, but I astonishment how some of you actually check the Premier League religiously?It's cushy for me (living in Los Angeles) to grownup a minimum of 4 full games per weekend - taking in at small 8 Premier League teams on the tele between the hours of 6am and 10am on Saturdays and Sundays. After the matches are over, my day begins. It's perfect, really.But for those of you on the East Coast, or in aggregation / continent / Asia / Australia - who are discover and about on the weekends in the salutation and evenings, (or hit lives), it seems like it would be a bit tougher...On average, how some EPL matches do you check on TV per weekend?(polls)

No comments:

Post a Comment