Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Didn't You Miss Me?!

Oh yes NCNB... I'm back.School's discover kids, and welcome to your worst nightmare.It has been a while since you've been presented a effort of pure humor without an cat of fantasy insight. But don't fret, now, I'm back.Be embattled for USMNT / Blackburn Rovers central posts. Be embattled for unresearched content. But most of all... be embattled to laugh (well... at small I represent you laughing).Gets Handsy's New Year's Resolutions:
  • Best Fantasy Team Name Ever of the Week posts (several double gameweek editions... I owe you guys)
  • A dedication to puns, more of them and with greater quality
  • More wild speculation (see me selection Rodallega to score)
  • Multiple posts most how good Landon Donovan is
  • At small ONE post that will be multipurpose (ok... mildly useful)
  • I'm pleased to be backwards folks, I wish you're pleased to hit me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment